Ug. I do dread Mondays!
So I just noticed that I just passed 1 million steps with my Fitbit.
My first full day of wearing it was April 17th. Fitbit has recorded 728 kms and 1,667 flights of stairs.
I still like my Fitbit. It still motivates me to move more and it gives me a pretty good picture of my TDEE (total daily energy expenditure).
Last week I forgot it at home one day so that day's reading is kinda low, but my average (daily) TDEE for last week was 2800 calories. You can see why I might not feel so happy eating at 1200 calories?
My weight is not moving much but my pants (and bra) are fitting looser.
I am scheduled to have part of my Thyroid out in November. It has non-cancerous "bumps" on it and has started to make me look like I have a small Adams apple. Neither doctor has mentioned worrying about my hormone levels right now and it is totally my choice to take the bumpy part out. I don't want it growing any bigger and apparently it can be harder to deal with at a bigger size.
Part of me wonders if my Thyroid hormones are A-OK or are they making it hard to lose weight (wishful thinking?). I guess I could get a blood test but *meh* I'm sure they will monitor that after the surgery.
I went for a bike ride on the pathways on Saturday. I rode 20kms and then turned around and went back for a total distance of 40kms. I was kind of tired by the end. I need to bike more this winter.
I read on a blog about an Aqua Bike in town. Basically it was a half ironman without the run. I think it was last weekend. Sounds up my alley if I got my act together. Hazel? Is it up your alley?
T minus 6 weeks until kid's hockey season starts. This year I have to keep my life under control and not be sucked in by the hockey vortex of doom. My first plan is to skip the parent meetings for both teams. If I'm not there... I can't volunteer to do anything right? ;) Heather who?
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment