Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Broccoli?

Am I the only one that can't eat raw broccoli without ranch dip? (eating my lunch here) Seriously. I can eat cooked broccoli but raw broccoli needs help...

Nothing new to report.

Husband is still working like crazy. We don't know much about what will happen but honestly I am not sweating it. If he loses his job and still doesn't have a job in a year I will worry about it then...

Hockey is winding up. 8 hockey games between the 2 kids this weekend. Next weekend they have practices then thats it. Well except the boy is doing "Spring Hockey" for 2 months so who am I kidding. At least it will be the end of 7am practices on weekends until next September.


My orthotics are ready to be picked up. I just need to buy a new pair of neutral running shoes. My current ones are for pronating. Apparently I should not wear my new orthotics in them. I will plan to go out after the kids have swimming on Thursday. Tonight they both have hockey games :)

Once I have the new shoes and orthotics I should hit the sidewalks.

Someone said I need a plan and a goal.

How about I set a goal and work on the plan later?

Finish a 5K in the fall?

One of the moms at hockey is a runner. She did a speed workout the other day. 5K in 24 minutes. Bazinga! At this point I would settle for for 40 minutes! hahaha. She had to let me know it was on flat ground. Who cares! 24 minutes is badass from a mom of 6 year old and a 4 year old! :)
.

2 comments:

Nickiechickie said...

I hope the orthotics helps with your foot issues, as for a running goal - Run For A Cure might be a good one.

Heather said...

Thanks Nick Chick! Long time no see or talk! *sniff*