Sunday, April 18, 2010

update

Hello People of the Internet!

What a crazy month this has been. From a casual thought driving past an open house on March 13th to accepting an offer on our house on April 16th. A *LOT* and I mean a LOT of time was spent (mostly by my husband but co-ordinating of help on my part) on getting this house ready to sell. 4 years worth of work that sat undone (like the 4 sets of closet doors in the garage, tile for the front steps, too many things to mention) all got done in 3 weeks. It was insane.

Today was a weird day. That mad rush and exaustion was lifted and it was great.

We have not offered on a new house yet. I will be extra happy when we offer and work out a deal on whatever our future house is. Even though that is not done life goes back to normal starting tomorrow. I will run while my daughter is at school, and run again for at least 3 runs a week. I will also start paying better attention to what I am eating. *phewsh*

Again, what a crazy 4 weeks and 6 days!

I have not really kept up with blogs or vlogs at all. What did I miss? :)

1 comment:

zurplemoon said...

you missed nothing
me missed you
yay on the house
can we rent hubby