Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday

Well I managed to do 30 minutes on Elliptical. My eating has been terrible. I guess tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. (so says Anne Shirley)

Gong show with my mother today. Not sure if she is in the right place right now. Thinking I should be missing work to sort out stuff and make sure things get on track.

Maybe it is good this is happening now instead of 20 years from now. If I was 57 I might give myself a heart attack over this stress. Someone stop this ride. I want off!

2 comments:

angie said...

hope things get better for you soon. I have gone threw stress before of a loved one being ill and not knowing the out come. hang in there you will get threw this

Fatinah said...

glad you found 30 minutes - hope you got a nice mental break from it.

best wishes......