Today is a better day. Thank God!
Yesterday was terrible and today is looking up. That is a good direction for things to be going in.
Made it to my personal training today. That was very nice (even though it was hard exercise). Those of you that said to get exercise in were right on the money.
Anyways... running outside is not an option right now. Walking outside is cough inducing because of the cold. Forget about the ice on the sidewalks. Looks like I'm going to have to make friends with a treadmill for a while. However, since I down have one in my house and getting to the gym is not going to happen.... looks like I will be using Treadmill's lesser cousin Elliptical. Better than nothing!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you forgot about the 8 foot snow piles that you would have to climb over.
glad to hear that training was effective and stress relieving!!
It is good that things are going in the right direction!!
Hopefully things are still getting better!!!
And guess what?! The contest rules have been changed after I talked to the PR folks, and it's open to Canadians now! So SIGN UP! Just thought you'd want to know...
Post a Comment