So, Hazel called me up at work. We ended up meeting for a quick visit outside of her office building.
We decided rather than joining a Running Room clinic that we would do it by 'correspondence'. For you youngsters: before they had this thing called the Internet you could take courses by mail and it was called taking it by correspondence.
Anyways. We agreed to start in week 1 of run 1 minute, walk 1 minute for a total of 20 minutes.
We promised to do it 3 times by the end of Sunday.
At 8:30pm I decided it would be a better idea to catch up on some sleep. However, my plans were twarted by my 'conscience' AKA husband we taunted me out of bed and into my running shoes.
So, I did my first set of 1&1s followed by a chaser of a 15 minute walk.
Nicole: You should follow along with us. What's stopping you?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeesh...I just caught up on your Mega Plan postings - I was way behind (long story about moving Google Reader from Explorer to Firefox). Anyway, glad you're still keeping at it - you're a good girl. I am rapidly becoming a fat lazy bones. And kudos to you on your half marathon decision. Hope you feel good about taking manageable bites!
sounds like a great plan - can't wait to read about it!
glade your back. your doing great. it was good to see a video from you the other day.
Post a Comment