OK. So I made a deal with Hazel that I would run 3 times by the end of Sunday. As I was running out of days I headed out tonight even though the weather was ridiculous.
It went quite well. Does anyone else (who is currently not a running machine) want to join us in our correspondence course of running?
Here is the plan. Hazel and I are doing 1 & 1s (which technically is week 2). Our commitment is to run 3 times a week working our way up to 5K and beyond.
Paging Nicole, Nicole, paging Nicole! I am willing to repeat this week to get you on board! How about you Annie?
OK. Get back to me!
Seabreeze: You left a comment a few posts back about a virtual run date but it was addressed to Fatinah so I was a little confused. Anywhoo.... didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
great job on the 2nd run - especially given the weather out there! If I have to shovel the driveway today I'm going to have a stroke!!
I on board with running. I think I need to go out today once my lord comes home. I did run on Tuesday after I dropped one kid at preschool and then took the other to Fish Creek. My workout schedule is Monday to Sunday, so I still have today and tomorrow.
Huh?? Annie?? you called? what do I have to do???
:)
Post a Comment