Yesterday I attempted to make a list of all the renos that we have had done to our house sice March. I know I forgot at least 3 things and still the list was massive. We could have probably justified moving out temporarily it was so much stuff. However, since we didn't touch the kitchen there was no "need" for that.
Writing that list really helped a lot. I kind of patted myself on the back and thought, you know what? This explains a lot.
I have been feeling TOTALLY SWAMPED for months. There has rarely been a day to just decompress and sit still. I am not kidding.
And if I backed up before March to last September all those months were crazy too because all the volunteering Jamie and I were doing for the kid's hockey teams.
Anyways.... there is light at the end of the tunnel. The chaos and frustration will end.
I will have the energy to contemplate doing stuff the I enjoy doing (hobbies) and doing stuff to maintain and improve my fitness.
For the last year Fitness has not even been on the radar for the above mentioned reasons.
I am SO looking forward to getting "my life back". Things are going to be so much better soon. Thank heavens!!! Sometimes it has felt a lot like a crushing boulder was sitting on top of me.
Goodbye boulder. Hello freedom! Too bad I missed Spring and Summer. Oh, well, there is always 2012!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment