Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Early post

Hey, I'm early for May

Spring is trying really hard to exert itself. Lets face it, by the time it gets here it will be almost summer.

Went for a quick 4 days to visit family in Ont. Also got to visit my friend Steph. I drove to her hometown and we had an awesome Italian dinner and then went out to a pub for a bit. I was driving my Dad's truck and managed to get myself pulled over neat the outskirts of town. I was trying to figure out how to get the brights on when I got pulled over. Turns out I didn't have any lights on at all. I was really glad I had said no to all alcoholic drinks. Phewsh!

Still need to get into some sort of exercise routine. I seem to come home from work so tired. Of course my husband tells me I wouldn't be so tired if I would exercise... Kind of a chicken and egg problem.

At least the cold snow and ice of winter have gone. No reason not to get outside more!

No comments: