Geeze!
This blog has a quarter inch of dust on it!
Happy New Years!
I am starting out this year rounder than I would like.
These past 3 months or so have not been so hot for me. At times I have struggled emotionally. At times being a parent to 2 challenging kids has nearly made me want to jump off a cliff. Well not really. That sounds scary but close enough.
Anyways... It is New Years! Time for new and improved enthusiasm!
I've hopped on the Eliptical once. I'ver tried a Jillian DVD with my daughter. She made it through the whole thing (she's 5), I pulled my hamstring almost immediately. How cool is that that my 5 year old girl can do full push ups?
The other day we got that new gadget for the Xbox. I did the fitness test for the new fitness game. I am still sore 2 days later but I think the system is super cool. You get a visual of your body in real time showing your form and you have to try to keep up with the trainer.
I am about to go and attempt an actual workout. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow.
On another note, I stopped by Terry from YT's blog today.
You must go see his progress in the last year.
Ah-freaking-mazing.
http://kettlebellguy.com/blog/2011/01/03/yes-you-really-can-work-your-ass-off/
I guess that is what happens when you don't take no for an answer. I have been interacting with Terry online since 2007. This past year it all came together for him and I'm really glad he shares through his blog.
Do you see his shoulder caps? WOW!
Greetings to the long lost YT ppl.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lurk! I love Google Reader. And you, of course. :)
Post a Comment