Fatinah said...
my personal trainer said that she thought I might have the same thing wrong with my knee! Too bad I have to run 10k @ Melissa's in a couple of weeks!!
Weird that you have the same thing. That makes me think it is pretty common. Good luck at Melissa's. Injuries suck!
________________________
Nickiechickie said...
How about the Run for a Cure? You could walk with a bit of running? That would be a small goal.
My sister has organized a team in honour of her friend (40 years old) who is currently in treatment right now. The team is going to be walking. I'm going to walk too. Until this knee is fixed I am not running for a minute. Can't mess with the joints! Will you be running? Want to join the team? Let me know.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
I have already signed up and I plan to run it. I am going to start training next week after the girl's bday party.
Post a Comment