Hello to Zurple and Terri.
We have not bought a new house yet but all energy is getting sucked into getting this one spiffed up ASAP so that we can buy a new one. It is seriously crazy the amount of jobs that have been done on this house in the last 2 weeks by my husband and by outside help. I have not even been wasting any time sitting at my computer! Shocking I know!
We are aiming to have all of the old house "stuff" done by April 12th. (and the kids and I will be out of the husband's hair for a week visting my dad as of tomorrow so basically all the stuff that is left is on his shoulders and there is a lot left to do! Secretly I know he is happy that we are going. Ok, so maybe that is not a secret!)
Steph: Sorry I abandoned you this month buddy! 2 more weeks and I should be in the clear and back to my regularly scheduled exercising program.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No probs! You can make it up to me by going for a Live And In Person Run - maybe?
So happy you're living. Oh the house stuff just went through that oh what a pain in the ass.
Sending you good thoughts.
hey thanks for the shout out. Seeing Terry & zurple next to each other made me laugh
Sounds like a nightmare to me. I am stuck in the house I am in for life because I can face digging myself out from under all the "stuff". Glad to hear exciting things are happening.
Terry
Post a Comment